From the Village of Ruidoso Tourism Department:
On Monday, Nov. 30, Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced a tiered “Red to Green” county-by-county response to COVID-19. This new tiered system goes into effect on Wednesday, Dec. 2 and will be updated every other Wednesday through at least Dec. 30. Ruidoso and Lincoln County are currently under Red Level Restrictions.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– Face coverings are required while in public
– Places of Lodging: Hotels, motels, RV parks and short-term vacation rentals that are N.M Safe Certified may operate up to 40% occupancy. 25% of maximum occupancy for all others; 5 guests maximum for vacation rentals
– Food and Drink Establishments: No indoor dining permitted. Can operate with to-go, delivery, or 25% of the maximum capacity for outdoor dining. Any establishment serving alcohol must close by 9 p.m. each night.
– Retail: 25% of maximum capacity or 75 customers at one time, whichever is smaller- Outdoor recreation facilities such as golf courses and ski basins can operate at 25% of maximum capacity
– Non-tribal casinos remain closed- State-run museums remain closed
– The 14-day quarantine or for the duration of your stay (whichever is shorter) remains in place for out of state visitors.
– Camping is limited in the Lincoln National Forest
– Mass gatherings limited to 5 people, 10 vehicles
Please help us move from red to green by wearing masks, practicing social distancing, and frequently washing your hands.
Click here to view more information from the New Mexico Department of Health.