Lincoln County has a few designated roads and trails for ATVs and OHVs. The Forest Service roads are the only places in Lincoln County where ATVs and OHVs are permitted. Permits for vehicles can be purchased online at the NM State Wildlife site. Call the Roswell Game and Fish Office.

  • 575-624-6135
  • , NM, United States